Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Sunset of 2nd Dec 08

Again, I shot some sunset pictures in the evening at my place again...Shaun said that the sunset at the seaside is the best but am not staying anywhere near the beach right now...so too bad for me currently...but maybe..Maybe when I got transferred to Terengganu...I'll get the opportunity..This was taken at 6.41pm.
Saw the white thing on the left corner? It's my window...I pushed the window open and tiptoe-ed to snap this picture by risking my camera free-falling to ground floor....6.43pm....I'm using the balcony...Somehow I feared for my cam..Within seconds...not much of changes but still there's a little difference6.46pm...
Sun was almost gone and the sky sure was dark...Full sunset but I have no idea why the sky was brighter compare to just now though...Last shot before my camera went out of battery...
I know it may looks boring to you...But it actually has meaning behind every picture that I took...
Some things are hard to mention it out but I wonder how far can I keep it in myself?
Some can read from my expressions on what is on my mind...
Some can even interpret from what I said and chat...
All I can do now is to just end this post with another sunset to wait for tomorrow's sunrise..
Another new day with another new hope and also the continuation of waiting...and waiting...for people and for another sunset...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

quite nice..i'm a cloud person..will show u my collection in my blog next time =D