Thursday, December 4, 2008

Cell Christmas Dinner @ 29th Nov 08

I know Christmas is on 25th Dec and yeap the dinner is one month earlier...It's at my cell leader's house in Sierramas...Anyway I'm lazy to type so much today, hence I'll let pictures do their workJosie and my mum: both coordinators of the event.My dad and my mum and guests...Food...contributed by fellow cell members...Woops I forgot to flip this picture...This glutinous rice is not bad!!But until now I still don't know who brought this...My light dinner...Didn't eat that much cause I was busy talking and taking pictures...LOL!People taking food,I'm taking picture...The kids....*hmm why is it not starting yet?*Out of boredom,they decide to play stick the nametag on the butt....obviously this small boy is finding for his name tag and he doesn't know that it was stuck behind his pants....The crowd!!!
Starting...with me in charge of ice breaker..hence no pictures was taken...Can't be at 2 places at the same time obviously..
Guitar plus amplifier...equals to???
Worship session....God's Glory cell leader Uncle Daniel on the guitar and cell member Auntie Joanne leading....After worship session,up for something?Props ready for a short puppet show called "Cradle of Life" by the cell member's kids..Sian is the narrator...Show's over...sharing of testimony time...Brother Edmund..
My dad sharing his part of testimony..Wrapping up for the event done by cell leader Uncle Daniel...Cell members kids and Auntie Melisa together with all the props *aiyak y so blur geh?*Puppets all done by Auntie Melisa...Applaud her for the effort and the puppets are very nice!!
While all the people proceed to a second "makan session"

Thank you for coming Weng Fei! =)Jellybean used for ice breaker and I'm eating them....they sure is addictive...Leon posing with the prop "baby Jesus"..Jane and me...Ending this post with a toy donkey and a toy cow...so cute lar...

2 comments:

Lee Kai Chi said...

I saw food! *hunger looms*

Jessielicious said...

haha...my food pic not dat appealing oni wor...bt thanx!!!at least i take dat as a compliment =)