Monday, January 5, 2009

Busy busy busy.....bee~~

I have PBL, FA, Clinicals and IMU Workshop to prepare.....and I'm zombie-fying...
I don't feel like myself today at all...
Gosh I was dreaming during PBL and thank God I asked the right question before I got "fried" (note I use "fried" instead of "fired") by Dr Ogunbanjo, the bacteria dude (yea I call him that...)
At lunch I ordered the most un-filling Chee Cheong Fun and a Hashbrown and after 1 hour I was starving again and worse part was I don't know that I'm starving until I tasted sour in my mouth (great!gastric....swtness)
After that, during Medicsa meeting, I came back to a little of my senses and it was gone in 10 minutes after meeting started...argh!!!!!! I was staring into mid-air again.....
Now, I just printed my trigger and stuff for the workshop and everything just sprawl on my table and I don't know what to start with and I'm confused with the importance of my stuff lined up for this week....oh no!!!!!!
Tomorrow some of my friends ask me to go ice skating and another one call me for swing dancing...I want to go for both but I still have so much to do!!!!
I need Your strength God!!!!Humbly I come before You and I pray that You strengthen me please????
What Pastor preached during sermon was right....God really put me in the position to stretch me in 2009 and I shall not complain but I shall seek Him for His guidance as it is an opportunity for Him to shape me....
Time for work and I know there is freedom in the name of Jesus!!!!He will never let me go!

An illustration of God's hand that is made of clouds...I found it in an email....
Cheers everyone...
Continue to pray for His guidance and let us open our hearts to receive His words.....
Amen =)

No comments: