Monday, January 12, 2009

Clinical Anatomy Workshop marks the end of busy week!

IMU Workshop on last Saturday...
Went to school at 8 something in the morning to meet up with Kok Wei and gang before we set off to IMU.Waited for Mr Kenneth and in the mean time I found out that my sandal strap broke... (gosh image gone case wearing broken sandals right?) So I faster call Kenneth to bring down whatever glue and cellotape down he has to perform a last minute emergency "shoe surgery?". LOL....Still?My shoe broke again when I try to cross the road...Dangerous man!Note to self always check any problems with my shoes.
*I didn't really take any pictures because I was concentrating so much on my shoe while walking and also I was freaking out as I was "supposed" to present for one of the triggers in front of Year 3 to Year 5 students so yea that explains for the lack of pictures**Shiau Chong aka Ah Bi and Wai Loo waiting for registration**Erm pink shirt with blue tie?Lai on the left and Wai Loo on the right**All the non-sexybacks crowding around checking which group they are in after registration**The people whom have already seated in the class...They are mostly Year 3,4 and 5 students and make us look like "kindergarten kids"*
*Trigger presenting session**Lai and seniors**Some of the juniors...me included but obviously not in picture*
*Group picture.....try spotting me**Spot me again.....haha answers will be provided at the end of this post*
At the end of this session, totally worth my RM10..Though I don't really know what is going on in most cases especially during quiz session but I like the exposure and what to expect in my senior years and yipeee no presentation for us!So happy man! haha....But we still prepare for it and hence now I know something to do with tongue lymphatic system.... submental,submandibular etc......haha!
Actually I was dead tired by the time I reached home about 6pm...yes...the session was a whole day and that's why it worth so much for RM10 again...Reny call me saying he reached has already reached my place so I have to change and go out again....We had dinner at Damansara Uptown*We finish eating lots of stuff and the guys ordered again!**Hence, see what over-eating has done to them?Meng Soon and Alvin**Me and bestie Shu Lin....The whole purpose of that nights outing was because of her..Yayness she came back from Australia!Miss her so much!**Hantu-effect picture....Look behind Reny and Richard!**Up-close picture of Reny with I-dunno-whose-cam*
After dinner, we proceed to 1u to waste one and a half hour doing nothing but standing and talking...Supposedly bowling but in the end out of 15 of us, ended up with 4 of them actually going to play hence plan was scrap...Instead we stood there talking and doing nothing..Talk about professional time wasters?
*They look like mafia-s right?**All the tai lou surrounding the autopay machine*
After that yumcha at Kota Damansara*Yumcha**Shu Lin <3*

*Meng Soon stoner face**Teh ais**Teh ais + people = awesome!*

Gosh 2.30am now, gotta get sleeping...Moral class tomorrow at 8am..Booo!!!!
Oh where am I in the group picture?I'm on the 2nd row 2nd from right...No prize for guessing it right though...=P

No comments: