Friday, January 2, 2009

What's up on 31st Dec 08 til 2nd Jan 09?

I was kinda lazy to blog this few days due to some reasons...Just don't bother asking why cause I don't even know myself for the answer...Ok updates on what I did on:
31st Dec 08 aka New Year's Eve and 1st Jan 09 aka New Year
Went to Juni's place to play "masak-masak" for that night...Elfy? Elfie? I don't know how she spell it...But yea that's Juni's cat...The cat is obese I tell ya...It's one year old and it is so the FAT!!!! Me and Juni preparing the food...I think I was washing brocolli and she was cutting mushrooms.The Bruschetta?I don't know how you spell that...Preparing to go for the dinner...
Actually our timing was super off.Imagine this dinner was at 7pm at Osbert's place and we only start buying the ingredients at 3 something...Come back and slowly start cooking at 5pm...By the time we were done...wait everything was not exactly done except for the Bruschetta and the minced pork with mushrooms.The brocolli was half done because we baked the stuff at Osbert's place..Aih...timing people timing!!!But can't blame us also lar...because someone was using the kitchen earlier on so we were forced to cook everything after that..
Guess what we reach Osbert's place at almost 9pm....Talking about Malaysian timing to Juni, me, Merlvyn and Felix huh?See the amount of food on the table???This was taken at Osbert's kitchen...and saw the char siew on the table?He made char siew for us....It was yummylicious!!Celine posing before dinner..After dinner also they posed with......One of these....Lil Josh's lollipopsLil Josh... So cute right?We played Life...Felix playing guitarJosh-y look so cute...Juni, Felix and Kenny ChewCeline brought her laptop to "copy" songs...The whole night she was the most energetic one....
At the stroke of midnight, there were fireworks outside everywhere and Juni and Celine were like screaming and screaming at Osbert's balcony.I wanted to join in the screaming but I couldn't.
People shout: Happy New Year
I shout: Happy *cough cough cough* New *cough* Year....
Oh all the awesome people who were there:
Juni, Celine, Merlvyn, Kenny Chew, Kenny Shim, Felix, Melissa, Osbert, Sheila, Lil Josh and Me!!!
We hang out until almost 3am before we go home and sleep...We were half dead when we go home...
Thank you Osbert and Sheila for the food and wine and your house for us to mess up! =P
Thank you Juni for preparing the food though a lot of interesting stuff happened during preparation...

2nd Jan 09
Woke up and felt bored...because my holidays are ending soon...
Got an sms from Tik Tsin : "Are you up?Lets go for lunch?" Yay finally some where to go...so I faster reply yes and then get ready for the lunch "date" haha =PIntroducing Mr Ah-Pek-Tik-Tsin....This picture has special meaning...See the fork??I "killed" his fork by accident..NyahahahahahaMy Ice Lemon Tea...He don't let me drink but I still drink...NyahahahahahahahahahaMy cream carbonara spagetthi with mushroom and ham...His cream carbonara with EXTRA Fettuccini =)Clouds are quite nice kan?So many cloud picturesBlack and white effect....
He drove me home for two times in an hour....Don't get what I mean?When I reached my condo, he drove off to explore the some other road straight down and we took another round before I actually reached home and get down from the car...Before I got down from the car, we played with my camera and he say he taught me to "camho" wor....So after a few attempts, I finally got down from the car.Had a fun day and thank you Tik Tsin for the yummylicious lunch "date"...haha
This is an artistic shotThe "us"

No comments: