Sunday, January 18, 2009

Just random shots

Had a busy week...wait!I think I always have busy weeks unless during sem breaks..
Anyway just a few random shots that I took with my Nikon L16 (yes I'm still waiting for my DSLR...but I doubt it's going to be anytime soon judging from my almost zero dollar/ringgit bank account)However I don't mind sponsors for that, so sponsor me anybody?
*Is this rose or carnation?Neah I think they are neither....Anybody can tell me?**And what flower is this?Ball flower?**I know this!!!Orchid mar....See so smart! =P*

Just feel free to comment about the pictures yea?All encouragements and criticism and insults and whatever are all welcome!Thanks~~~
And CNY is next week!!!~~~WOOT~~~~

3 comments:

foodislove said...

wa...nice flowers........but the first two not really nice. you picked the wrong flower kot... or maybe no skills . ROFL.

Third flower is boring...

HA....I LIKE THE ORCHID!!! I like the purplish colour of the fresh orchid =) well done!!

shon chong said...

haha ya.. the Orchid is dman nice ha.. bout the orchid 1 if you din say is normal cam..then i tot is DSLR edi o .. i still noob ha..

Anonymous said...

Should use Macro lens, then can capture the nice details of the petals and all