Sunday, March 8, 2009

Coffee withdrawal syndrome?

I was dead busy last week.Why?Not only I have fragmented sleep but also drinking coffee more than ever and I have to push myself off the limit to study what I should ave studied...So here comes weekend and I didn't drink my coffee and then what happen next? COFFEE WITHDRAWAL SYNDROME!!! Now, now don't bother finding your books because I doubt it actually existed but anyway yea I got a massive, explosive headache yesterday while in church and then I felt da dizzy spell and later I threw up...So I have to ask my parents to send me home half way through the service....Gosh!!!! And now am stranded at home to rest.....But no worries even though I still have a lil headache now but am still going to Kang Howe and Nicole's wedding later....gotta prepare my camera!!!!

On the another note, it's Women's Day today..so Happy Women's Day to all the women all over the world....

Signing off for now and stay tune for a 2 in 1 post of wedding dinners updates....

4 comments:

Angie Tan said...

Whoa..

Sounds like you had an attack of the migraine!

Hope you take lots of water too!! Coffee can be quite heaty especially when taken at night.

Bernard Chung said...

Where have you been, Jessie Chia?

JaimieGY said...

hey there!!!

jaimie here! :) great blog wey.. i'm definitely gonna cut down on my coffee :P

Jessielicious said...

[angie]: yeap yeap

[BernC]: i'm ere lor...wah tq tq for visiting my blog still wor...though it's quite dead cz am very very busy ah

[jaimie]: hihi thanx...