Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tee Kheng's wedding and KH's wedding

As promised...2 in 1 wedding post...haha though it's really late but oh well, I did post up..LOL...
28th of February...the first me-getting-invited wedding...It's Tee Kheng and Matthias wedding at Mines Resort..
I had duty in the afternoon and hence I can't make it for the church wedding.However, thanks to Nick, I'm able to attend the dinner...Haha, guess what?We (Nick, me and Chea Huey) were late for the first dish...Why?Cause we went to the wrong hotel miles away from Mines..haha and all 3 of us truly learnt our lesson of never forget to bring the invitation card ever again for location references....LOL
*Chea Huey and Bob...I wonder when is their turn????**Random shot of the wine glass and vinegar container**Raise up camera and simply shoot for yum-seng session**Angeline and me..gosh I look drunk**Matthias and Tee Kheng and me**Justin Kishure and Nick*
Next, 8th of March...one week later, I attended Kang Howe and Nicole's wedding at Saujana Resort...
*Kang Howe and Nicole with Pastor Chandran**Random deco shot 1**Random deco shot 2*
*Beautiful place**Beautiful couple*(hehe this is the best shot I took among so many pictures)*Pei Mun- emcee of the day* ( this one is the 2nd best shot of mine)*Angeline and me**Julia and me*
After the church wedding, we waited at the same location until the dinner which was in the ballroom at 7pm and hence we walked around to to pass time and of course with me snapping away...
*Was where we sat and talked**Random shot 1**Random shot 2-Julia on the phone**Ice sculpture**Dinner time*

*Cute eh?**Bottoms up**Group picture with the bride and bridegroom**M-O-I*
It's a fantastic 2 days of wedding ceremonies and dinner I went for and it's amazing to see how God put 2 person who totally do not know each other and come to be friends and then start a relationship with each other and eventually married to each other to share their life and to start a family...I pray that let both wonderful newly wed couples be able to live like the fairy tales always say happily ever after...

5 comments:

foodislove said...

NICE PICS!!!! BUT U BLOG WAY TOOO LONG AFTER THE WEDDING LA... ALMOST HALF A MONTH....? LOL!!

Does it matter? said...

motha mary are those your toes pooh?
nah chia pik yuen i've commented now go my blog and comment =D
wait not now,still writing...check after midnight la haha

Went for soo many function dinners why u still so pale and skinny? terminal ileum defect?

foodislove said...

yes, don't be jealous. i know u cant do that trick..........=P

Does it matter? said...

winnie hoo you...

Jessielicious said...

[winnie]: busy mar....so didn't blog lor...

[kenneth]: wat the crap???wat i terminal ileum defect ah now??and woik i go to ur blog and see one k???