Sunday, March 1, 2009

I finally blogged again...

This will be all words...
I have not blogged for a long time ever since CNY ended and all this while many things happen and also not to mentioned the uncountable amount of work and busyness...I guess up til now most of the people got sick of the same old post that I posted ages ago and got bored and never came back..Oh well..I'm blogging now...
Moral exam is coming on Tuesday..SUX BIG TIME le...I have to learn up everything from the 1st moral lecture to the last one..Why?Because I'm not paying any attention in class...
Camera fair coming up in MidValley...YAY to those who has the cash and WOE to me who still can't get my DSLR...
I'm still thinking of somebody...I thought I manage to not think of him in the midst of uber busyness but I realised I was wrong...Damn wrong some more cause I'm still thinking of him now and then, also not to mention how concern am I towards whether he is happy or no mood or bored or etc...Because of that I got con just now -.-" On top of that, I hate it and I really mean HATING IT when he ignores me and not reply me... *somehow I wish he is reading this*
I should get back to study...That's all for now...

2 comments:

Angie Tan said...

Wahh... Camera fair in MidValley.

With such hard economic times, I don't think I'll spend a lot of $$ there but just go to grab some essentials.

Jessielicious said...

haha at least u alredi hav ur dslr mar...i dun hav wor...i'm aiming to buy Nikon D90...so i muz gt 5k by end of this month which i highly doubt it lo =(