Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Final is coming

Well said by my blog title, my finals will be here in another 1 month's time and I'm guilty for not starting the preparation...I wonder why?I can just sit in front of my book for half an hour and I'll come to the realisation at the end of 30mins that I was actually staring blankly at my book...
Distraction no1:
They played a major part...My laptop is log on to the internet 24/7 and hence I'm constantly seen plurking, facebook-ing, reading other people's blog and etc...
Distraction no2:
My bed...I sleep more than often when I know I have exams coming.Hypersomnia...
Distraction no3:
The thought of food...I get hungry easily when exam is coming really near and I'll eat a shocking amount loads of food...And whee~~~~I don't get wider laterally.....
Distraction no4:
The dude that I always have in mind...Ok am not going to elaborate here.But one thing is for sure,it's getting nearer to the date when I'm leaving for Kuala Terengganu for 3 years and I won't be seeing him that often and heck he still acted as if I have ample time in PJ...Ish the thought of him being indifference and all make me emo only... =(

Okay I shouldn't be hanging around here too long or I'll add blogging as one of the distractions into the list...
Before I go back to my books, show you another picture that I randomly took last time..

*Was waiting patiently for the cat to stop moving before I click the shutter STEADILY*
I like this picture personally too...

4 comments:

michael yip said...

sleep more is good wut. :D It keeps the brain fresh

Terri said...

i slept from 4pm til 9am the next morning. tidor mati :P ur using dslr? i like the pic too.

ur life also happening wat. so fun got party today somemore ;) going to perform?

foodislove said...

hey i like that kitty cat pic too =)veli nice!!!!!!!!!!! u got some skills...unlike me...who failed to snap an artistic pic for u yesterday night...swt. and u ended up snapping a better looking one, by yourself. rofl... =X

Jessielicious said...

[michael yip]:LOL too much means unproductive ad....

[terri]:nope i WISH and PRAY dat i got a DSLR bt no lar..it's juz normal point and shoot camera..yeap i performed..swt u more happening la...

[winnie]:LOL..thank u thank u....can learn one can learn one..not too late..LOL