Saturday, April 4, 2009

Char Siew Fan session with Yat...

On Wednesday I went for a yummylicious lunch opposite my campus with Yat, Jason, Wai Loo and Amabel...LOL I'm suppose to have lunch with our March-featured-blogger: *drumrolls* Yat long time ago (ever since starting of sem 2) anyway I had lunch with him though it's almost end of sem2 for me...Not empty promise lor...But Kelvin can't make it since his class was until 1pm and Amabel, Wai Loo and me have to go back to practice our choir for our senior's farewell... *My kat-zai-suen-mui drink**My char siew siew yok fan**Char siew & chicken rice**Our March-featured-Nuffnang blogger : Ah Yat*
*UCSI Medicine class of sem2 09 featured joker :Wai Loo**Yat and Jason**The 3 slices of cucumber is left for the one who went for food review in Souled Out and didn't come ber-char siew fan with us....LOL**In PBL room discussing about the song: Poh, Kenneth, Amabel**The others*
Oh well coming up will be updates for the farewell party...Now I need my sleep again....Nite world

1 comment:

☺仪仪☻ said...

do u try b4 there's a outdoor restaurant at evening ,eat pork,chicken stick de~quite nice oh~juz opposite "city right" that row~RM9 oni~big proportion yet delicious ~XD