Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter Sunday!

It's EASTER!!!! Anyway I got a great time serving this weekend and I'm so satisfied....
Am satisfied spiritually because by the grace and mercy of God I'm now save in His kingdom forevermore.By the cross, His blood was shed for all our sins and hence we use Easter to commemorate the Lord's death and resurrection until His returning again.I'm truly blessed by Him for all the things that He has given me in my life.
I'm satisfied physically today as,
I got to eat a yummylicious teatime with Jasmine in SS2 after the gotong royong at church...Though I mess my vacuum up with loads of dust but it's worth it cause is for the sake of cleaning God's house...
I'm satisfied physically again,
I said to Jasmine before, I feel like singing for Easter and God is great cause He opened a way for me to sing on stage with Osbert and all...Though only a short time before Andrew come and take over my mic but come to think of it my prayer is answered though I didn't ask God when I pray for myself to sing on stage..Oh by the way it's a healing service so the worship team has to sing the same song over and over again for almost an hour and since almost the whole congregation came forward for prayer.
I'm satisfied again,
I get to use someone's Nikon D300...Woot~~ I can't believe he trusted me and let me use his camera throughout 3rd service even though he knows that am not one SLR camera fella...SO SO SO HAPPY!!!I'm still in a state of shock but not hypoperfusion..But anyhow, I'm delighted and I need to calm down now to avoid myself being over-delighted.Actually the feeling is too happy until I don't know how to put it in words.LOL it just makes me want to buy my DSLR even more...
Oh well, if it's not for God, all these would not have happen today for me,would it?..So praise be to God!For He is good and His love endures forever....

*Another random shot of mine*
Jesus is the Light of the world and may His love,mercy and grace be with all of you..Happy Easter!!

No comments: