Saturday, April 18, 2009

I Did Plastic Surgery & IT WENT WRONG!

I've finally experienced a plastic surgery went wrong...
Now I can't leave my house without my sunglasses...
Even going out for a simple dinner at the roadside stalls I'll still need my sunglasses...
Hence of course I reveiced loads of weird stares, discriminations and insults from passer-by who are so-happen to be there...I mean who wears sunglasses at night?
You just can't imagine how bad my situation is until I show you people some pictures...

*Honestly I did not close my eyes but it's already the MAXIMUM I could open my eyes*
Slit-like eyes or known as extreme mata sepet...

*No eyelid folds can be observed...Peri-orbital edema has occured...*

Oh for those who has no idea whatsoever how I looked like before, I present to you this...*This was how I looked like before disaster of plastic surgery struck*
Hence for those who are not contented with your looks do think twice before you make the brave decision to go for plastic surgery.For every surgery there WILL be a risk and unless you are ready for all the post-surgery gone wrong consequences; if not, then I strongly discouraged you from proceeding into the operation theatre...

LOL...Gotcha!!!Nope...I didn't go for any plastic surgeries but I'm going through a quite severe angioedema resulting from hypersensitivity reaction (i.e: swollen face due to allergy towards drugs) So oh well I went back to the doctor and he prescribed me some other drugs to decrease the swelling...Oh before I end this post, better clarify some things here...

1st..The first two pictures are real, no photoshop whatsoever..That was how swollen my eyes were and the 2nd picture is taken after the swelling had subside a little..

2nd..I want to thank those who actually made me feel better when the swelling is developing until I can't open my eyes to see..And also those who sms-ed me and prayed for me...

3rd..I thank God for letting me experience for being blind for a moment...No joke..Seriously when the swelling is newly developed I went blind for a moment...I can't see and I'm alone in my house.My world just went all black...I had to move around in my own house by touching and feeling stuff even just to go to the kitchen to get myself a glass of water.Hence I know how blind people feel even for a moment and it ascertains me to not take things for granted for sure...

Thats all for now,wish me well as my exams are drawing near...and oh it reminds me something. 'Medicine is no joke, one wrong move or negligence can cause disaster or worse..so better study the subject thoroughly and seriously....'

7 comments:

shon chong said...

Hey hey .. where's your UFO?? and your ET kawan leh? LOL

Next time dun see too much leng zai lo..

Does it matter? said...

First pic looks like an abused victim.
Second pic looks like my idol,Sandra Oh.

Remember what i told you or not?
Consult our prof's to see if there's any test to check for other allergies.
God knows what other drug groups you're allergic to since you're already allergic to NSAIDs and Paracetamol...

And...drinking water won't further contribute to the oedema since you've already stopped the drug lawei...it actually helps

There I commented. Can sleep better?
Oh i forgot. I'm not the one you're expecting to see here. LOL.

Rest well. =)

Angie Tan said...

Get well soon!

I had an allergic reaction to ESS some years back where I developed rashes after taking it.

Do you wear a medical bracelet since you're allergic to these painkillers?

Anyway, will keep you in my prayers for you to get well and stuff.

Take care! God Bless!

Anonymous said...

lol i thought your surgery really went wrong.. haha..

赖炜翔 said...

Allergic to paracetamol? You looked okay in school today. LOL think you've recovered.

Rest well rest in peace!!!

Jessielicious said...

[shon]: haa?wat ufo?wat lar see too much leng zai will gt mata bengkak one meh?

[Kenneth]: wahraooooo long msg to me!!LOL dun la say i dun expect u ere la...everybody is expected k ;)

[Angie]: thanks dear and am all well nw...

[kenwooi.com]: LOL

[Kenoph]: i ok d luuuuu....

Unknown said...

Nice Blog

Funny Sms Jokes
www.esmsfun.com