Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Pre Battle #4 : I'm so doomed

Been watching lots of TV and actually is only one movie but I watched it twice.You might be wondering what fascinating movie that attracted me twice..Yes you read it correctly, TWICE!Well, it's non other than Enchanted...Okay okay hold on to your tomatoes or eggs or cabbage or whatever it is that you planned to throw at me..I know Enchanted was out ages ago and I'm only watching it now...LOL~!I'm a "movie dinosaur" remember?

So Enchanted is about love story right?Duh~?! And it's a modern-day fairy tale that comes to a busy city and that's why you get the talking chipmunk and the dragon-witch-stepmother that all comes from Andulasia?Double duh~?!When the whole show ended (both times), I wonder: Does fairy-tale like love story still exist in reality?Ok irony here,fairy tale and reality...But seriously, does all stages of romance truly proceeds to happily ever after?It's nice to watch movie like this and you can predict the ending even before the movie ends: always the "they live happily ever after" kinda ending.Point is, I don't know.Life's a journey that can NEVER be predicted...Oh by the way, I sensed that my friend is beginning his "Enchanted" journey, I shall not revealed who before I get killed by him...LOL *I won't tell your name one...ahemMSNahem!*Anyway congrats to him...
As for me, I'm no where near to the "Enchanted" pathway in my life currently.Though I have someone in mind but... *nah,nvm!*

On another random note, I'm addicted to Restaurant City in Facebook!Oh NO!!!!! But heck it's cute!
Okay please pressurised me to study anyone?I'll pay you for that...It's easy money I tell you!
*Go study, moew*
2nd cat shot I'm fascinated with, cute eh?

2 comments:

Angie Tan said...

GO STUDY!!!!

Hahaha.. The avoidance behaviour... I know that feeling. :P

Jessielicious said...

LOL yeap yeap but trying to apply da avoidance behaviour upon the current avoidance behaviour..so hopefully negative and negative bcm postive...means i will study..LOL