Saturday, May 2, 2009

Pre Battle #5 : Just a song I love a lot!

Pray For The Nation-by True Worshippers

I pray for the people
I pray for the nation
For us to bow before You
And humble ourselves and pray
You hear our prayer from Heaven
You heal our land today
You turn our hearts from all the wicked ways
I kneel right now before You
I lift my hands towards the heaven
I pray
Yes I pray
For Your mercy and grace over us.

Chorus:
You're seated on the highest throne
You're lifted up above all things
Exalted and adored
I worship You in awe
Be glorified and magnified


Bridge:
There's now no more condemnation
Over this land no more
There's now no more , no more curses
Over our lives, over our family over our church
Today
We humble ourselves and pray
(You hear our prayer from heaven)
We turn from our wicked ways
(You heal our land today)
Just got back almost an hour ago from Goshen 1 cell and we were sharing about the 1st Beatitudes of "Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven".
Being poor in spirit means we are going to be poor (deficient, destitute, in debt) spiritually and we are not going to have the attitude of thinking we have it all and we do not need anymore from God.In another words we should always not have the pride in us but we must humble ourselves before God.To have more of God and less of ourselves.
It became even more meaningful when I listen to this song...
One question after listening to the song:
How many of us actually pray for the nation?
I shall leave the question to all of you to answer while I head back to my books..

Pictures: I shot this awhile ago

2 comments:

Does it matter? said...

I didnt leave Angkasa the whole day...1st time terperuk the entire day...

ruth tan said...

yeah we have to pray for our generation too to be a generation who are impact makers !