Sunday, May 24, 2009

Freaking ramblings

STOP freaking out....pls pls pls....CAn I freaking stop freaking out?urgh!7 hours more and I'm freaking like crap...........But I really really wanna have the offer.....How la?????ARGH!!and my voice not to mention it..today is totally at the lowest point..... *bangs head*urgh time to help myself with lyrics too?I'm jumbling up every single line I'm singing and I don't know why...

Ok cut the crap...I just did a stupid thing..I ter-press my phone and sing through it and you know who is at the other end?Church office.....ARgh....something wrong with me la.....

Laugh la laugh la...Laugh all you want....I don't care blek....

But am still nervous....bye....

Oh and something happened last night...Last Goodbye~~

2 comments:

Does it matter? said...

STOP FREAKING OUT!!

YOU CAN DO IT! YOU'D BETTER NOT SCREW THIS UP I TELL YOU =)

Jessielicious said...

okokok i trying my best not to dissapoint u la....i wanna get it oso wert...bt yea thanks sooooooooooooooo much for da support...*hugz*