Sunday, May 24, 2009

Post freaking ramblings

*Expires air*fuhhhh~ To fellow classmates: think of forced expiratory volume huh?
I just got back but am not in the mood..
I think I fail..don't ask me why..cause I can't answer as well probably I freaked and I forgot everything and yes even the starting...
So yeap at this point of my life, plus what happen yesterday..I failed...2 things in 2 days...
But one thing,I'm lost for finding an explanation of what type of coincidence about the trigger of the first failure of yesterday can remind me minutes before the start of the second failure...
At this point I can't understand myself what more of the others...
Anyway sorry Kenneth and Terri,I doubt I made it but thanks for the support, I really appreciate it...
On another note, come to reflect about what happened in past weeks and months I thank God so much for His grace and mercy that I pass my finals 2 weeks ago...and I found a job and so I will be working to earn my camera.
Everything is about waiting and waiting,
wait for the correct timing,
wait for the correct situation and people...
My patience is again put on test
And I wonder if I can I make it even after failing twice...
I don't know and I resign from predicting myself
As I made the decision for the last goodbye...or so I think I'm able to do it

It bleeds again..but fibrosis will take place...I hope the surgery won't happen of removing necrosed parts...

2 comments:

ruth tan said...

Grace is what carries up on each day ('',)

TheJessicat said...

amen to passing ur finals! and btw, congrats on finding the job. it aint hard to get a job durin this recession period

*hugs