Friday, May 15, 2009

Random post exam post

But the result is not out yet...How lar????
Anyway this post exam feeling is kinda weird to me altogether.
I've no inspiration to blog and garh!!!!
Oh wait! I sensed something coming up!!!Eureeeka!!!I shall blog about my form 6 life!
This is me and the two rule breakers...Yu Ting and Hui Ling!I shall not mention the past crime that both of them did but yea..I think they remember too...With our PA teacher, Pn. Noorasyikin...Me, Hui Ling, Raja and Yu Ting...U6S1 of 2007...erm we have an alien in this candid shot..Kee Peng lar....ish!!Mess up time..gosh because of this picture, I earned a scar on my knee...Yeap see the crazyness??Trust me this is not the full madnes that we can create! LOL
We just love the camera!
From the background I think this was taken when we were having our random lunch after class at A&W..usual thing for Yu Ting and Hui Ling..waffle time and to all of us..crap time an gila time!Jessie and Jessica...LOL my junior prefect in prefectorial board 06/07...Took this after our step down ceremony...We love the camera too!
Prefect's camp in Fraser's...Gosh it was superbly fun!!!Prefectorial board of 06/07 step down ceremony!!YAY..off duty as head prefect means can mess around right?LOL more on nearer to STPM stress lor!KDU trip...Chongxian doing babi face behind while everyone just...picture perfect!
David the LALA-zai legend!Chiddy the joker! Now, David has dissapear to Nottingham and Satchid has proceeded to IMU...When they come together,gilaness supernova happen wei! *ahem* we made lots of videos of David's lala footages...Raja's Hari Raya open house in 2006Bio class rat dissection....Raja and her rat plus Shiau and Chid

Me and my half dissected rat!After last paper of STPM...Prom @ Graduation dinner... LOL...
Anyway I miss those days that we had together,all the fun and laughter.Even though we can never turn back time but you people has painted a part in my life!
Thanks to all of you and friendship forever!Love you people loads!
Picture stolen from everywhere and sorry for the different sizes and all can't edit!Sorry...

4 comments:

miss yu ting said...

awwww..i miss form six life too, cut off the study and exams part. :)

ChongX said...

aww i miss form 6 too! cut off pik pik and include more exams (:

miss yu ting said...

hey, funny la you CHONGX!! Don't copy my comments laaa..copyright. :) (: hahaa.. i like your "cut off pik pik" part! LOL.

Jiaqi said...

wow.. i miss those days too! let's meet up one of these days alrite? sets ar?