Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I Can Relate To Ghosts Of Girlfriends Past

Woot another movie coming right up!
Ghosts Of Girlfriends Past staring Matthew McConaughey as Connor Mead, and Jennifer Garner as, Jenny...

Anyway, I know of someone who actually date a few girls at one go.Surprisingly I still can't figured out why those girls were so attracted to him.Well to me, his looks?So so only...His character?Quite a joker and of course he has that "oily mouth" that he usually sweet talks well enough.
I asked him why did he do that and the reason given to me was: "I have more choices to choose from mar!"
I said to myself: "My foot la...all excuses...playboy means playboy la!"
But I said to him: "Hello?Don't you think you are kinda cruel doing that?"
He said to me: "You wanna join the fun izit?Jealous izit?"
I replied: "In your dreams la..."
He said: "You don't care bout me lar..."
Me: *roll eyes and prays to God: pls help this guy*
After that we did not contact each other for quite awhile until one day he rang me up...
On the phone,
He said: "Eh you free ah?"
I said: "Not really ah.Why?"
He said: "I got something important to ask you lar...can come out yumcha ah?"
I said: "huh?aiya ok la...ok la..."

To cut the long story short, he dated someone who is so happened to be my friend and he asked me for all her dislikes and likes.I got quite pissed at first and I warned him to not to "toy" around with my friend and I stomped away saying: "If you really like her then go find out yourself cause it's no point for me telling you and you'll be very sorry if you break her heart as I'll be the first to "murder" you!" Then around 3 months later, I found out that they were going out and they were in a serious relationship and it is still going on up til today!And I thank God that he is in a serious relationship now!
Oh recently I found out that what made him turned away from "toy-ing" around with multiple girls at one go, he almost made one of them committed suicide and hence he learnt his lesson in a kinda hard way!Oh well at least that girl didn't succeed in taking away her own life and really turn into a ghost to haunt him.
There you go!I related it to the show with a real experience of someone I know of (nope!no name will be revealed!)

Okie back to study and can I have the invitation to the screening please?LOL

1 comment:

Does it matter? said...

Add 1 more screening ticket for moi!!

=)