Monday, July 16, 2007

any other word than emo can use to describe me?

"Will I be okay?" is the question I kept asking myself these few days.......
How do I feel now?Hmm......good question that some asked me but if you asked me yesterday,I'll say that I'm ok....but if you asked me today,my answer will be: feels like shit!
I felt as if I'm talking into an empty well in a sad and quiet autumn evening.....Nothing besides the wind and dry leaves are around me....When I say a word,all it returns to me is just another echo of my own voice from the bottom of the empty well.....I thought of tossing a coin into it and make a wish like what fairy tale folks did but all I did instead was filling up the well with tears and sadness.Autumns can be romantic in some way but it can also meant dying and distraught to a certain extend.
I'm trying my best to live without thinking of you!But when I'm almost there, again something happened and I wanted your presence so badly until I start thinking of you all over again......

No comments: