Friday, July 13, 2007

Still in an emo state

I want to see a sunset at the top of the hill with you.After sunset and there we will be watching nightfall too....Counting and making a wish upon the unreacheble stars while admiring the round moon.But most importantly is you,who is there beside me deviating my attentions from the surrounding to you.We could talk whatever we want until late at night right before we just stay in silence while enjoying each other's companionship.When dawn comes,you wake me up with your smile and we were just in time to see the sun rise before travelling elsewhere.....This may sound like some fairy tale or some scene taken out from some love story or so.But I do like the idea of it especially if you're there to go through it with me......However,deep down in my heart I know that this idealistic images will just remained as a dream.A dream that will not possibly come true as you do not even know I'm thinking of you now....
Like how James Blunt ends in his song entitled "You're Beautiful" :'It's time to face the truth,I'll never be with you.'

1 comment:

Sphwong said...

hey pik yuen!Who is that YOU u keep on raving about?
Is it LH? ;)