Sunday, July 1, 2007

Can't have the whole world,can we?

Watched a movie last night,not Transformers...Although I wanted to,just can't seems to get the tickets and worse of all my friend forgotten to book it and I waited the whole night for the fella to confirm with me...Nevermind la,I'm not that much of robotic fan also.For now,I'm waiting for Leehom's new album to come out........Gosh!Really can't wait man!I actually waited everyday and counting down to the date his album is coming out....SWT!!!!When it is out,I'm so going to buy it.Not pirated but ORIGINAL!!!How could I possibly buy pirated CDs of his and cause him to lost his job man?I really want to meet him in person then later knowing him as friend...Cool eh?So I'll be his fan and friend...Ah!Snap out of it Jess!You'll never know him,not in your lifetime because:
  1. He is in Taiwan or anywhere but Malaysia in the mean time and I'm stuck in Malaysia
  2. How can I even manage to talk to him before getting myself kick out of the whatever setting I'm in or worse black list me for all his concerts(can't get any worse,huh?)
  3. Even if I manage to get up close and shake hand with him,does he even remember me after that?I mean who am I man?

Enough of daydreaming about the impossibles Jess....unless miracle happens!Oh crap,I'm starting the talking-to-myself-thingo again....better stop it before it get worse..Currently,I'm so lost of the whatever ping pong song both Satchid and Raja is talking about...nevermind!Oh now I don't get why Chiddy kept saying people hates him...and DENG! his talking about a song..haha...blurring!!!!I'm amazed at times by the level of blurness in me...er...no thanx for the revealation(referring to Mr.T) But blurness are good sometimes because it lessens stress.So that you don't need to care so much about your surroundings like what people say and stuff that causes our stress level to shoot up like mad......Sometimes is even better to not know that you are caught between 2 people that you are forced to make a decision....signing off for today...tata

No comments: