Saturday, June 30, 2007

My internet connection is back!!!!!

I'm back for more blogging......I wanted to upload the pictures of the dissection just now....but heck the whole system hang....ish!!!!I'm kind of impatient today so readers....i'm so sorry....another day again....I wanted to go and upload those pictures in friendster also and it's like taking a century loading it....so.....the impatient me is saying forget it!For your info it's half and hour to july while I'm typing this...so I should ask myself this question : WHY THE HECK AM I STILL BLOGGING INSTEAD OF MURDERING MYSELF IN THE STUDY ROOM WITH BOOKS AND FIGHTING TEMPTATIONS OF HAVING FUN!Gosh.....I still have a life!!!!! Like I had mention on my previous entry...yes I'm still emo-ing and stuff easily....Things get slow and get out of my way, I blast off (for more info on this refer to those who work under me) I like to work with the following principles:
1. Work means no play but plain serious working
2. Mistake done,rectify and prevent repetition
3. Don't ask why for orders and stop fooling or mocking orders
4. Don't know then ask,don't act smart
5. Work according to situations and circumstances means work smart
6. Out of work time, play as crazy and hard
basically there's about it,so why I post this?I have hidden reasons for my juniors......haha...
Went to KFC for Mrs. Wong farewell today, I ordered dinner plate which consist of 3 pieces of chicken,and I would like to clarify that I finished the chicken all by myself EXCEPT it is beyond the time limit( and yes, I eat super slow but quite a lot so stop laughing jerks!)So sad that Mrs. Wong is going to leave us....haihz hopefully she gets her letter of confirmation by next week. to stay..Cam-whore with Jiaqi's camera today,so happy!!!!!!!!!!Signing off for today.....

1 comment:

Jia Hui said...

I think we understand your HINT perfectly well. haha. Eh, I thought she said saturday was her last day. It wasn't confirmed?