Saturday, June 16, 2007

Can't wait.........

It's time to update my blog again......since I'm waiting for the arrival of the Sandman, might as well type an entry.....My scar is obviously in the picture and it the limelight goes to it...sob,sob!Now everyone knows that I became a humpty dumpty who had a great fall before picture day!!!(for those who think it's funny....it's not funny!) Argh and sigh!But at least I had something that cheers me up today....went to 1u straight after school with Tik Tsin driving me to Kenny Rogers and gosh how the chicken had shrunk since the last time I ate with Yu Ting and Hui Ling.Ironic is we are eating chicken during the bird flu spreading season.I wanted to eat waffles as a change at first but I can't resist the temptation of the aroma of roasted chicken of Kenny Rogers....And not forgetting the fact that Tik Tsin is another one who tempt me even more to eat.......haih...I surrender and we just walk into Kenny Roger's once we set foot in 1u.I took quite some time to finish my shrunken chicken today and I think the factor was I talk too much and the concentration when to talking more than eating....I enjoyed my food which is the most important.After that,we decided to go for movie!!!Fantastic Four!Great show with great graphics....I like that Fireguy Johnny Storm,he looks kinda cute to me...oh yes I LOVE the silver's guy costume and make up,not to mention the silver surf board he had because it was super cool.....But at the same time,I got quite lost by the Destroyer destroying the Earth scene....In a nutshell the show was awesome!After movie,we went to A&W to yum{cha} and of course the so called {cha} was non other than root beer......Later we wanted to head home but instead of going to the carpark which is above Parkson,we went into MPH and we went to the medical books section and got ourself fascinated over there and then went to the chemistry books and start recalling what we learn but very paiseh le because we kinda proof ourself for not studying enough which we both start regretting about.Looks like Sandman has came to visit me!Before signing off,
to Tik Tsin:Thank you so much for spending me on food today...XP

No comments: