Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Sien gilerr.........

I'm superbly lost and unproductive today......Woke up at 9am and stoned for about half an hour in front of my closet wondering of what to wear for tuition tonight(haha....this is called planning of outfit according to my dictionary)and also what to do today.After that,I moved on to the kitchen to find for food and guess what?I found blueberry flavoured blue colour cotton candies!!!!My love!!!!!!!Hence I made it as my breakfast for the morning.....(I know,I know candies are bad for teeth and breakfast should not be taken lightly....but just for once I'm so going to ignore this healthy factors).After finishing my candy breakfast,I'm supposed to study according to my earlier stoning-while-planning session about an hour ago...However,I somehow ended up switching on the electron gun and watch Channel 30 (it's 10.30am btw so the show that is gonna be up suppose to be "Lethal weapon" or "Fuk yu fan wan" in cantonese) Since I missed the episode the night before so I thought of no harm watching it....And there I go watching the show while admiring Raymond Lam,Bosco Wong and Charmaine Sheh until 11.30am......And then i started my computer intended on completing my eco-project for bio supposedly but somehow i ended up talking trash with Uncle Chid the Chinapek(dats Satchid).Suddenly,my phone rang!!!!It's my friend,she ask me to go karaoke and she's waiting downstairs......but in the end of the phone call,she asked me this" u really think that I'm downstairs do u?"Celaka betul!!!It was a prank.........So much of excitement huh?Since I can't bring myself to the karaoke,so I shall bring karaoke to myself!!Haha...took out the collection of CDs and start playing them one by one and start singing in my house....Lame......I know!
*(stop laughing you people....I help to stop the rain and made the sun came out to shine at least!) Finish singing,I had a break by having a Kit Kat (oh wait 2 Kit Kats).Then i went into my room to do some reading and when I realised what time it was,I suddenly don't feel like studying because it's near dinner time....Before I managed to convince myself to glue on my chair and read one chapters of Reaction Kinetics on Tan Yin Toon book at least,the drilling from the renovation upstairs began and *poof* it went my mood to study for the day.....So I took my phone and start messaging my friends since I'm desperately bored.No luck because non of them replied(no thanks to those I sms-ed during that moment)So once again I depended on my computer and TV to save my live from the boredness that is murdering me....and there I was typing this entry....haha...opps time for dinner and have to prepare to attend tuition.
signing off.....and so much for i did today.*sigh*

1 comment:

Satchid. said...

how can uncle chid be a chinapek...he's not even chinese =_= It's Mr. Chid okay, Aunty Yuen.