Thursday, June 7, 2007

Shocked?Horrified?U describe

I wonder if thursdays are really a bad day for me?And try guessing what had just happened to me while I was in the LRT before I start describing.....yes it's a thursday and "interesting event" happenned at the same setting and at the same time.(refer to my previous entry on the 24/5/07 for further details)...............But it's not history repeats itself again,Amen to that......(my new wallet is still with me).....Oh yeah...another incident this time.....okay lets start the story at 1.30pm when I arrived at Kelana Jaya LRT station.David called me once I reached the station and he said that his at the station and waiting for me at the ticket booth.So there I was walking towards the station scanning the ticket booth to look for David.....but he is no where to be found....So I called him and he was still at the bridge leading into the station.....(That is soooooo David....)Anyway shall thank him for coming to Kelana Jaya LRT station though he can go KL straight from his house in Puchong by bus.And so I'm stuck in tuition from 2.00pm til 6.15 pm.After that,I head to the LRT station to go home......And when the first train arrived....it was super packed so I decided to wait for another one while kind of having my guards up against whoever suspiciously hanging around me.*tadaa* here comes the interesting part.Some guy whom I saw before a few times at the same station approached me......(he is weirdo who talks loudly on the phone and keeps saying sorry to others for no apparent reasons......freaky?yes to me.)So he came to me abruptly and asked me why I didn't board up the first train and not to be rude,i just answered him because the train was packed.There I was so afraid that he will start asking me questions(which he did before to others according to what I saw last time when Yu Ting was there)He is just freaky I tell you..When the second train arrive,I boarded it without having the mood to wait for another one though it was just as packed as the previous.So there I was again boarding the train....Guess what?He squeezed in too...and he was pushing me.....Ish!the train was so cramed and he almost pushed me into smelling the big guys armpit.Yuck!So while in the train,he managed to squeezed to stand beside me......Urgh!!!This time I had to call my friend to ask him to keep talking to me despite the fact that my credits were running low in order to avoid him......Suddenly,the phone line was cut!Dammit!!So he took the opportunity to talk to me...asking me which station I'm getting off...(For goodness sake,does it really matter to him?)Finally my friend manage to call through again....Hallelujah..Therefore,I continued talking with my friend until Taman Paramount station where that guy board off.Before he get off he purposely come in front of me to say bye ao I just did a quick wave not to be rude again.....Phew...Oh yeah...during the train ride,he suddenly shouted "shit!"loudly and start complaining that his phone has no battery LOUDLY!!!!!Gosh he always do that for the past few times when Yu Ting and I saw him......F-R-E-A-K-Y!!!or maybe you may say his trying to attract attention but please of all things why do that?Only he knows...Still freaking out while signing off......

2 comments:

Satchid. said...

wahh maybe the guy likes aunties la...heheheh. I always read your blog only...read my blog la for more pro blogging =)

TikTsin said...

lol, freaky sial xD