Sunday, June 24, 2007

Absolutely no idea......

Wanted to post up my pictures on my rat's dissection thingy but suddenly I don't feel like doing it...Maybe I'm begining to stress and freak out since STPM is damn near,I think I'm getting weirder and weirder day by day...Don't ask me how,why and what's wrong because I don't even know the real answer myself

  1. I emo easily nowadays....
  2. I feel like crying sometimes for some reasons when I'm alone
  3. I don't want to be alone
  4. I'm trying to irritate myself
  5. I don't feel like eating sometimes and end up eating like damn a lot
  6. I don't feel like watching tv
  7. I want to talk to someone but in the end I end up stoning to myself
  8. Others thought I was in deep thoughts when I'm darn quiet but the truth is I'm thinking nothing coz my mind is blank aka staring at mid-air for nothing.
  9. I'm confused between my own feelings towards people for the mean time
  10. I don't know what am I up to today
  11. Lastly,I'm lost at the moment.

I have no idea on what is wrong with me........But one thing is for sure I'm not close to breaking down...so don't worry.I'll be back once my pictures for the dissection is ready...Oh yea,have a name for my rat.It's called "Fatty"......(to Tik Tsin: haha...gotcha for telling you that my rat is named after you XP) Signing off for today

2 comments:

Sp Hwong said...

Wow reading this post makes you seem.....human.
But its not easy taking on 5 subjects,ketua pengawas,sidang redaksi etc....
How do you cope?
(Anyways TABIK HORMAT!)

PS:Smile more kay :)

Gzhang said...

Pik Yuen, your junior make us sound inhuman.

Aren't most of Science Ones like that?