Saturday, June 2, 2007

LAUGH-OUT-LOUD "hahaha"

Was checking my emails and i found the following :

Teacher: Why are you late?
Balgobin: Because of the sign.
Teacher: What sign?
Balgobin: The one that says,"School ahead, Go Slow."

Teacher: Balgobin, why are you doing maths sum on the floor?
Balgobin: You told me to do it without using tables!

Teacher: Balgobin,how do you spell "crocodile"?
Balgobin: "K-R-O-K-O-D-A-I-L"
Teacher: No,that's wrong!
Balgobin: Maybe it's wrong,but you asked me how I spell it!

Teacher: What is the chemical formula for water?
Balgobin: "HIJKLMNO"
Teacher: What are you talking about?
Balgobin: Yesterday you told me it's H-to-O!

Teacher: Balgobin,go to the map and find North America!
Balgobin: Here it is!
Teacher: Correct.Now class,who found North America?
Class: Balgobin!

Teacher: Balgobin, why are you so dirty?
Balgobin: Well,I'm a lot closer to the ground than you are!

Teacher: How can you prevent diseases caused by biting insects?
Balgobin: Don't bite any!

Teacher: Balgobin,give me a sentence starting with "I".
Balgobin: I is...
Teacher: No Balgobin.Always say "I am."
Balgobin: All right.."I is the ninth letter of the alphabet."

Teacher: Can anybody give an example of "COINCIDENCE"?
Balgobin: Sir,my mother and father got married at the same day and the same time.

Teacher: George Washington not only chopped down his father's Cherry tree,but also admitted doing it.Now do you know why his father didn't punish him?
Balgobin: Because George still had the axe in his hands?

Balgobin: Dad,can you write in the dark?
Father: I think so.What do you want me to write?
Balgobin: Your name on this report card.

Balgobin: Dad,have you ever been to Egypt?
Father: No.Why do you ask that?
Balgobin: Well,where do you get this mummy then?

Teacher: What a pair of strange socks you are wearing?One is green and the one is blue with red spots.
Balgobin: Yes,it's really strange.I've got another pair just like that at home.

Teacher: Now,children, if i saw a man beating a donkey and stopped him,what virtue would I be showing?
Balgobin: Brotherly love?

Teacher: Now Balgobin,tell me frankly do you say prayers before eating?
Balgobin: No sir,I don't have to,my mum is a good cook.

Teacher: Balgobin, your composition on "My Dog" is exactly the same as your brother's.Did you copy his?
Balgobin: No sir! It's the same dog.

Teacher: What do you call a person who keeps on talking when peope are no longer interested?
Balgobin: A teacher!

even it's a joke but some kids do actually act like that and the questions they asked really drive you up the wall....And why say that?Because I had encountered one.While teaching him the 26 letters in the alphabets.Suddenly out of the blues,he asked me "Why must A come before B?Why can't A be after G?"I stone and I stunned.Answers anyone?
Oh yeah,babysitting a bunch of kids who does not belong to me isn't my cup of tea too...I don't mind if it's one or two but if I was assigned to look after a whole bunch of them?I give up!Hey they are healthy kids alright!So minus the fact that they make a great deal of noise and they run around when you want them to sit still,they will either ask you funny questions that make you literally stone(hey Tik Tsin,so much of stoning huh?) or they make you one of their water gun or painting targets or even worse.......they do some funny things that you know is wrong but they don't and when you try to explain to them the reply you will get from them is non other than "why?why?why?"
Signing off!
p/s:sorry chongie and jiaqi havta ffk tonite!!My bad!

3 comments:

ChongX said...

HBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jiaqi said...

its okay lah.. haha. u shld check out yu ting's blog 2 find out wat happened. wana kill chong & chid d! lol! oh, if i ever get a chance 2 baby-sit those kids, i can really go crazy! haha.. tc..

Satchid. said...

pik yuen is HBBB!