Wednesday, July 25, 2007

*cough* *cough*

I'm suppose to be at school now but great I have to stay at home.....Why?Thanks to my fringgin' sore throat! Urgh! *clears throat*.I can hardly talk or I prefer not to talk.For example, like this morning,my parents got a hard time figuring out what I'm trying to say............Listening to Justin Timberlake's :"What goes around comes around"!Not bad....I kinda like it though....Anyway after I'm done with emo-ing....."finally huh,Jess?" I'm currently at a chilling moment of mine!Woohoo....But anyway chilling aside, still have to study caused I totally screwed my whole July's monthly test.......
On another crazy note,I wanted to take a picture of green-coloured phlegm (I'm sure you folks know where's the source right?) But damn!My camera's spoiled at this critical moment when I needed it so badly......Ish!

No comments: