Wednesday, July 11, 2007

EMO..........

Sometimes, life is so sucky until you just wish to rip that part of it off and straight away skip into a new chapter hoping for a happier day while awaiting for something that you've been wishing so badly to happen.I don't want to think of you......but the more I resist,the more you're caught in the images in my head.....I don't want to hear your voice but the conversations we had just can't stop replaying as if it's like recorded or some sort of.I don't want to know you to begin with.If I don't know you,would I be better or would I end up in something similar?I'm tired of awaiting....Awaiting, guessing, hoping and wishing isn't a good combination altogether.The said combination makes one's mind move in a to-and-fro, back-and-forth motion, just like a lost man in an isolated island all by himself; again awaiting for a ray of hope that comes together with the next crack of dawn.....
I don't want to be lost..but yet,I'm currently a resemblance of the flood water that flows in all directions....I'm no longer a resemblance of the river water that flows so smoothly and swiftly towards a particular aim or direction....How come?Is it me or you?
Can I forget you?Should I choose to wipe out the memories and the voice of yours in my head?I know it's impossible for you to know how I feel cause I doubt you even notice me as compared to the others.Presently,I don't want to lie to myself about the fact that:I do miss you and I like you!

2 comments:

Sphwong said...

who is this lah?Wang Lee Hom?

Sze Wei said...

I wonder...
Who's the lucky punching bag? =P