Friday, October 23, 2009

Approximately 12 hours.

12 hours from now...Result will be released...
Start praying from now...
Anyway...
The main thing is...
12 hours ago...
I had GREAT fun today...took me away from wondering whether I fail or pass...
Went to Karaoke...
Not just singing but screaming...
Someone can really scream...Scream til I video-ed how he screamed...
HAHA But but but..Am prohibited from posting it up...
As he got another video of me... =P
Ish.. double black mail like that...
After that...
A game of pool....
White ball kept rolling in and the staff got kinda cheesed off by both of us...
Coz the white ball kept getting stuck after it went in...
Oh Oh Oh...I have to mention this...
The winner of the game is ME!!!! I didn't know I so pro...even after kena blocked from winning... *you ah!Lost ad summore sabo me from gaming the no.8 ball...hmpf!*
Then movie!!!
Cinema was quite empty today...and that's why am cold...not because of lacking of exercise....
Watched Surrogate...
My rating 6/10 for the show...
Amazed by graphics...The point of the show is everything started from a person and ended also from a person...Dr Cantor...I'm glad you finally understand the show in the car... LOL don't kill me...I didn't mention name here....
What a fun day....
Thanks =) you know who you are la...
Hang out more hang out more!!!
Wuahahahahhaha

No comments: