Thursday, October 29, 2009

Of A No-More-Emo Rambling...LOL

1 day,
2 places,
11 hours plus,
Tonnes of jokes and craps...
(really I can't believe what I've heard and what I've said...And on another note, pollution index up there in my head has its statistics shot up)
But the most important thing is I had an AWESOME day...
So awesome...
I'm gonna post pictures now...
While waiting for the pictures to be uploaded...Poker Face by Lady GaGa is on the radio and I just realised that I'm laughing in front of my laptop like an idiot..You know why?Cause it reminded me of how you sang it... *KL Tower..*
*Parachute people**Landing landing....* *Mission accomplished*
Anyway I've never been to KL Tower before and yea we made it an attempt to go there yesterday..Although we didn't pay "the bomb" to the Observation Deck.. *feeling broke in the wallet* yea we stayed at the bottom of KL Tower waiting to shoot parachute people...LOL... *ahem don't know who said that wanna shot 'em down, you got your wish granted*
Actually they were trying to break the Guiness World Record for having the most parachute jumps in a day..and wow we just randomly went there and wham!We got the privilege to caught it in action.So much for my randomity! * tee hee*
After that we proceeded to KLCC and yes we walked there from KL Tower...
And what we did in KLCC?Hmm..lets see....
We.....ate for almost 2 hours in Chillis...
We.....watched 2 movies...
We.....walk walk talk talk....until we didn't realised that time past so quickly *Thanks for the lunch =) *
*Thanks to you...LOL =P =) *

Was my first time sitting KL Monorail
First time I sat an LRT until Wangsa Maju...alone!
First time watching 2 movies in a row...
First time walking around KL Tower and then from there walked to KLCC...
Thanks to you....=)

Work hard after having so much fun ok?
Awaiting for the next...
On another random note...the aircond in the cinemas are pow-D-er-full...LOL cold hands...LOL =)

4 comments:

AJ said...

Nice picture.I have been living in KL for almost 5 years but I still don't have the opportunity to visit KL Tower.I must visit it after seeing ur picture.

Ken Wooi said...

nice pictures =)
so long i didnt go up KL tower edy.. haha..

kenwooi.com

Jessielicious said...

[Eyriqazz]: thanks =) I was experimenting with my camera actually.yea do go give it a visit..I think you just have to pay arnd RM 38 to the observation deck and also some other thing else included...

[Kenwooi]: haha thanks for the compliment on the pics...very nice to hear a second compliment for my photoshoot skills...thanks again! =)

Jiaqi said...

take lrt to wangsa maju also din come n look for me? tsk..
oo~~.. cold hands.. ahem. ask. ahem. to keep them warm la? :P lol!