Monday, October 19, 2009

GG stands for???

Well.. I think I kind of put "GG" on my facebook status from yesterday til now quite a number of times. Some actually asked me what does that mean?Honestly my definition for GG means Good Game aka Game Over...
Anyway tonight I got it for a whole lots of meaning...Gagal Giler....Gaya Gagal....Going Giler...
And before I know it I'm thinking of Lady GaGa...I know...is random thoughts..
But I can't help it actually...
Paper was as hard as stone age today...Both MCQ and SAQ were killers...So unexpected and bizarre questions...
Anyway it's over...I still have OSPE and OSCE to fry on Wednesday...
No doubt am dissapointed and fear for the outcome of this test but at the same time am hopeful though...HOPEFULLY I'll pass....results coming out on Friday by the way...Efficiency?
ARGH I wanna go chillax on Thurs...sing all out...LeeHom's on radio now....I wanna meet LeeHom or maybe someone send him to me for a date?
I really don't mind at this time of stress...
Hmm someone ask me a question before...
If I have a billion dollars would I buy all the albums and merchandise of his?
My answer: No...I will employ him and have him all by myself...muahahahahah*evil laughs*

Ok Ok cut that...yes I know I'm trying my best to make myself feel better...and I think I kind of achieving it added the fact that I was spamming someone on MSN....*evil grins*

Oh well so long and farewell...

Oooh ooh..Ganas Giler...Gatal Giler...Ghost Giler...
Fine I'm outtie

1 comment:

foodislove said...

amoi ni hamsap kat lee hom siot...