Thursday, October 1, 2009

Post 12 hours sleep of thoughts!

Hmmm..Let's see..
It feels like having a desert full of thorny cactus that day
It feels like tsunami just hit me today
It feels like spider webs wraps around with dusty setting...
It feels good to give than to take...

Again I gave it away like what I used to do...
Is me left behind again,
Sitting there, staring at the starry sky until sun rise...alone...

I prefer the process than the ending...
Even when it doesn't works...



Don't mind helping even with a prickly heart...
Cause apart from the enjoyment seeing people happy...
I have another thing lesser to hold me back when I leave...
Amazing irony...Broken Happy Heart?
Perhaps I should write a movie script...

I'm gonna be what I always wanted to be...
But am I up for it?
Time to study....


*Sunset at my balcony*

Firework...with some hidden meaning? But not a hidden fact that yes I shot it

Can I blame the love songs?Early morning love songs...totally bad for me!

No comments: