Monday, October 26, 2009

I knew I love you before I met you

Been listening to the song over and over again...
Sometimes things just linger in my mind...
I let go of the thoughts of a person few months ago...
But someone just caught me stuck again...recently
Used to wish the time runs faster...
But now..I want it to be slower...
Waaaaaay slower...
Sighhhhhh
I feel like telling...
But I don't dare...
Getting hurt was enough for me the other time...
I don't wish to experience it again...
Can I have the expected ending?
I know the world doesn't revolve around me...
But can I have it just for once?
Urgh holidays...
Post stress holidays aint good for me in any ways...
And can I have the time slower?
Please?

Anyway....nevermind...
Signing off!
I want a getaway.....Free my mind...

2 comments:

foodislove said...

OH DARLING... SOMEDAY HE WILL KNOW YOUR FEELINGS. LET'S HOPE THAT HE'S NOT TOO DUNGU UNTIL CANNOT SENSE IT.

Xin said...

i know what u feeling gal....
if it's urs, it's gonna be urs k
well, at least u still have a better holiday than me....
so can get u distracted.....