Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Continuation?

After much of pestering me today,
I had a feeling the assuming machinaries were activated among lots of people,
One thing for sure is what you people assume is WRONG!
The post isn't about anything here
On top of that,
Another storm just stirred up,
Making another tango of tangles...
Bravo!
Kudos!
Just to add up to the vault of problems...
Do whatever you like...
It is your choice...
All I can do is to give you whatever my opinion is...
Take it or leave it
Again, your choice...
Disagree-ing doesn't mean I treat you lesser than a friend
To be frank here,
I treat you as a true friend...
So I don't see the point of me lying
Hence am presenting to you my true self
You know me very well that I don't like faking stuff...
Know me well that I dislike going against myself...
Hence I foresee this long ago ever since...
So honesty or faking-ty?
Choose again...

No comments: