Friday, September 11, 2009

One message in one day to 3 people!

As the title said..now is 1217am of Sept 11th 09 as I type this post...
Gonna dedicate this post to 3 people...

First, Tik Tsin...Happy belated birthday! I know is yesterday but yea still happy belated birthday!Thanks for being the "ah pek"..and thanks for being there for me to be the "movie kaki" all the time...

Second, Terri Chan...Happy blessed birthday girl!! muaxzzz to you and hope you have a blast at this special day!Though I know you for not long but am looking forward for the days ahead of us!Hope to work together as colleague in the future...*hugz*

Third, Kenneth Tee...Happy birthday to you....Woik study hard ah, don't sleep so much, don't lazy..Stop cockroaching around lor! XP As promised I'll definitely buy you fried cockroach as exotic food in the future and you make sure you finish it lo (No need to leave any legs or whatsoever body parts for me...).. Thanks and no thanks for disturbing me in class as usual and make me scream...Will still see you for the remaining 3.5 years from now until we graduate so stop bullying me! Bully me less la u....I dream also dreamt that you bully me...zzzzzz lor!See what it means of leaving an impact on others if you kacau the poor "me" too much?

Okay lar..that's all for the birthday messages from me..though you people may or may not see it but still happy 21st birthday to all of you! * hurried back to anatomy book*

2 comments:

Does it matter? said...

LOL!!
YOU LIAR!!
Liar liar pants on fire!!!

I don't bully you! That's how i express my love for you marrr~ hahaha

Thanks Ah Pik~! =)
Want a hug or a kiss? Happy to deliver both if you want hahaha

Thanks friend. =D

Terri said...

THANKS JESSIE!

hahaha. well i gotta step up my game if i wanna be ur colleague next time. Need some motivation to study lol.

Thanks you again! We shall go sing k one day! *hugglesss*