Monday, September 7, 2009

Losing senses

I thought I knew all of you,
Or beggining to know all of you,
But now I find that the more I know,
The more I am in doubt,
Or shall I say the more I don't know...
Make sense?
I think I do but do you?
Do you even know?
Or is just losing senses?
Yes am disappointed...
Very disappointed indeed
With your actions...
For you do things without much thinking
For you do things by losing your senses
Where is that wisdom?
Did it just disappear?
Into thin air?
Or is it just in the midst of the crowd?
Wake up!
Like seriously, please do!
Am still in shock of what you just said and did
Never did it cross my mind that you will act in such
But reality proves to me...
I want it to be unreal
But I have evidence to prove it in my face
So do you want me to lie to myself?
I hope not!
But please do get a life!

No comments: