Tuesday, September 22, 2009

On An Evening Where The Radio Station Loves Me

I don't really know how to describe my mood now while typing this...It's a mixture of being happy and being contented because of nothing...Wait I don't think am making any sense to you, do I? But anyway I guess in the whole world besides myself, no one understands how GOOD it feels right now?Oh if you do, good for you!
Haha as I mentioned in the title, for the whole evening My.Fm is like playing all the songs that I like throughout pre-dinner,during dinner and post dinner.Even for those songs that I don't really know, it actually suits my mood and instantly I like them.
On another note, with this kinda feeling tonight..Am feeling being inspired again!To the following song.Not because of Raymond Lam sang it but because of what this show was about and the meaning of the song...

No comments: