Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Last Shot Of The Poor Flower

Yea yea I know it's time for the 12 stalks of lovely roses that I got to go.But yea I kind of regret not taking any pictures when it still has its lovely fresh green stalks..
Anyway, just playing around with my camera and some editing job before I post this up on an evening that am suppose to be studying...Don't blame me la..brain not functioning liao hence the procastination and straying online.I need a break anyway....*Fresh flower with dying stalk**Another shot..without flash**The leaves are dying :( *
*An example of my editing gone wrong..all the colour went super off and so I decide to make it black and white lor**The all 12 stalks of supposedly lovely roses*
Just a lil note, don't buy me flowers please?I'm kinda sad when they withered away.... =(

No comments: