Monday, September 21, 2009

Pre dinner ramblings

Yeap I know I've been MIA for quite awhile...And the ability to update here means am still kicking alive..
First up, to all of you out there: Thanks for all the birthday wishes! Didn't have a oh-my-gosh-it's-a-blast 21st birthday but am contented of being still alive and I thank God for what I already gained in my 21years of life!

Next up, physio quiz on 2nd and 3rd October...wish me luck for this wei...Gotta study CNS and all which it is suppose to be next sem's stuff.But oh well, since am committed into it, I'll give my best shot...No guarantee of winning though! >.<"

Finally done with the recording weekend service!It's a blast and I can't wait for the SIBKL album to be launched...So much fun serving in the worship team and yes it's amazing how God put each and every one of us together to carry out our parts to worship Him in a particular season and occasion...

Hui Ling is back..am going to hang out with her next week..Coming up sing K session, my F.A.V.O.U.R.I.T.E! LOL...

No comments: