Monday, April 28, 2008

Audtion!Audition!

I just signed up for an audtion for both dancing and singing....Don't ask me why and for what...Coz when the time comes,I'll blog more about it and that also depends on whether I got in or not...If I didn't get in then a bit no point for me to blog about why I lost right?Anyway!!! I NEED INSPIRATIONS ON DANCE STEPS AND A SONG!
GOD!HELP ME!
Lead me the way and show me the light....I really want to pass through this audition this time....Please Please Please.....
On another note,I will be joining for a futsal game this evening at 1u at 9pm til 11pm...YAY!!!
He is still working at this hour and it is 3am in the morning whie I'm typing this alright?Hmm no worries,he can't survive without enough rest so oh well I guess he will definitely pay back his sleep debt tomorrow morning...Same note: I miss him dearly even though he doesn't know it! =)

No comments: