Thursday, April 10, 2008

I wish you can duet this with me

Light Of My Life

Wandering, like a leaf upon the wind.I have been searching for someone.Holding out for a love to shake my soul.Heaven or nothing.Then you walked into my life.In a blaze of light.I've never wanted someone more.You are the one I've waited for.Light of my life.You are the fire in my heart.When I am lost I know I'll feel you burning in the dark.You're light of my life.Every star in the sky.Shines more brightly when you're at my side.You're the light of my life.

Dreaming,I feel you next to me.No, I'm not dreaming...Cause I'm drowning in your kiss.I die in your arms.And when I hear you call my name.Baby,it's like I'm born again. Light of my life.You are the fire in my heart.When I am lost.I know I'll feel you burning in the dark.You're light of my life.Every star in the sky.Shines so brightly when you're at my side.You're the light of my life.

Your love is like a lantern in the rain.Bringing me home time and again.Burning like an eternal flame.Light of my life.You're the beat of my heart.When I am lost.When you're lost I know.You'll see me shining.Shining in the dark.You're the light of my life.Like the stars in the sky.Only you can take me through.You're the only one that makes it right.Only you set fire to the night.You're the light of my life.

No comments: