Thursday, April 24, 2008

Inspired By A Convo

Since I don't have the karaoke pictures yet,so I might as well blog something else first....It's 1.00am in the middle of the night and I'm still awake online and chatting...I was in 1u the whole day for 12 hours.I know it's damn crazy but yea I did it...Walking around with high heels and constant high speed is not a wise idea altogether.But oh well, it's me and my heels! I can choose to take out my shoes and walk around but I doubt I need the extra attentions from whoever that is going to walk past me...
Anyway,it's been few days since I last blog about you...But even so,I'm still constantly thinking of you, especially when the specific song is on air and it drowns me with all of you in my brain...You look awesomely charming in that memory that I had, you know? My biggest fear right now is I better don't have a sleep-walking syndrome or I'm caught drunk dialling you to tell you how much I love you! And this reminds me of one of the lines in Wang LeeHom's "Wei Yi" song which is also one of the song that we,the karaoke kaki-s simply blasted in the karaoke room earlier.In addition to the mood tonight and all the emo songs on the radio,I guess I'm going to think of you until the very second I got knocked off to dream land...or worse you'll make me end up dreaming about you...
Just when I finish posting this post for the first attempt...the song I meant to think of you instantly popped up in the radio again...why must it be such a coincidence?You are so going to make me cry!You know that?

No comments: