Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I wonder with emo-ness this time

I wonder...
  • where are you today?
  • what were you doing the whole day today and yesterday?
  • whether are you too busy catching up with your postponed work?
  • why you did not come online for 2 days?
  • do you know that I'm thinking about you all the time?
  • do you know that I've waited for you to come online the whole day?
  • will you ever notice me and not to mention to think about me?
  • will you ever visit my blog?
  • will you ever make things that I thought it was impossible possible to me?
  • whether you know that I'm always caught up with a hesitation to text you?
  • why sometimes I just could not stop myself from thinking of you until in the end you appeared in my dreams?
  • is this call missing you too much?
  • do you know that I'm relating myself to every emo song that I'm listening to?
  • do you know that I regret putting down the phone so fast when the one time you called me?
  • will I finally break and phone up the radio station to say how I feel about you during the late night song dedication?
  • what happens if I tell you how I feel in front of you?
  • what happen to Mel after promising to be back but in the end dissapeared?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wonder, wonder, wonder...

you are my wonderwoman=)

Jessielicious said...

my gosh who r u?wonder bra? y dun u put ur real name? -.-"