Monday, April 7, 2008

I Wonder...

I wonder...
  • why am I so addicted to Facebook applications?
  • how can I be so lucky of not getting any tags since the day I started blogging?
  • why the tv has nothing on but boring shows today?
  • whether my blog is dying or not?
  • why the ants like to bite my toe so much?
  • how is it like to date a celebrity?
  • how does it feels to have your own album selling like crazy?
  • why am I missing him so badly?
  • whether the story of Romeo and Juliet is true?
  • what happens if he knows that I like him?
  • what is the condition of recovery of my friend who just got his tonsil removed?
  • how is it like to go to exclusive clubs with someone?
  • how ear wax taste like? (haha not going to taste it myself definitely)
  • what happens if I went for the audition of Astro Star Quest?
  • what happens if I know how to play music instruments?
  • why my phone doesn't ring the whole day?
  • when will I get my relationship luck improved?
  • why the heck am I so out of my mind today?
  • do I actually know what am I typing this whole while?

1 comment:

Gzhang said...

Wah. So many questions. You want a tag? Make your blog active and get blog friends lorrrrr