Wednesday, April 16, 2008

What type of omen is this?

I got woke up by a text message tone which was usually quite unlikely to happen but I don't know why it was amplified this morning..Thank you so much Richard for waking me up -.-" It's 8am,gosh no it's 7.50am.....Argh~!Then I walk into the living room after I got enough with my bed.....The first thing I heard from the radio is a song asociated with you!Gosh!Even though you did not sing that song but somehow it's related to you in a way that I can't reveal or else the whole world will probably guess who you are..You notice that I did not mention your name up from the beggining when I woke up right?Because I had a peaceful night and dreams without you. But why?Why must I be awaken at this odd hour with my usually-ants-only-can-hear message ring tone?And why of all song but the song associated with you is on air?You may tell me is a coincidence but I really hope is an omen to something good! You make me think of you again, 'nuff said!

No comments: