Monday, April 14, 2008

Just another thought of mine

I know I'll probably never be with you as I've already predicted ever since the first day I found out that I like you...I know someone else suits you better since both of you are of the same interest and the same thinking mind.Coincidentally I know her too and I really think that she suits you better as compared to me.And hey, I'm so going to patch both of you up together.It's weird that I don't feel jealous and stuff because I've finally learnt something.If you really like the person,it doesn't matter whether you own him or not;but you would want to see him happy and well. I know,I know it sounds a lil' cliche.
Argh!I ran out of things to type but if you really ask me whether will I still be liking him and stuff and my answer to you is YES! I still like,admire and love you a lot!But of course I'm not going to tell you and when I come to think of it,it's a good thing that you don't read my blog..haha!~Pfft~ even if you read all these,you won't even notice it's you anyway...since you are still anonymous in here even though plenty of people started asking me who is this guy?from where?and etc.....
Signing off by still missing you a lot and love you! <3

No comments: