Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I don't like headaches like seriously

Ok who likes to get sick raise your hands people...I would like to see none,but I do have a friend who once told me that she likes to have fever because it feels warm and all...F-r-e-a-k-y....Anyway back to me...I hate headacahes with a big HATE word! I'm allergy to Paracetamol, a drug that has convenient route of administration and is easy to get OTC (over the counter) so "kudos" to me...

Since I can't study due to this fantastically on-time headache hindrance, let me just flashback and try to trace the root of causes...
First, exam stress?
No way...I was heck of relief after 2 papers yesterday that I slack so much when I got home...and I think I annoyed majority of my friends nudging them on msn...oh well...I don't think I'm stress after yesterday...
Second, I drank too much coffee?
Maybe...I drank coffee every single day for the last week...I drank even more yesterday and the day before...Sigh...Can someone invent something that can keep me awake and doesn't cause headache?
Third, ok this is a freaky reason
I don't think I want to write it here...Probably you people will say that I think too much...But I really didn't, I hope..Let's see 1st time is coincidence..fine with me...2nd time another coincidence..fine again with me...3rd time coincidence...ok hold your horses dude! I'm beginning to wonder is this just weird or is it just me? * Winnie...shh...you know what I meant..*

Oh no....I'm feeling the acid building up in the oesophagus and I think I'll probably hit the toilet bowl and have a great time creating a scene...Pray for me you all out there...I really need to get well for tomorrow's OSPE test...NO JOKE WEI!!! I want a PASS!!

No comments: