Saturday, November 1, 2008

CoUZ Masquerade @ SIBKL @ 31st Oct

Yeap...I went to CoUZ for the Masquerade party..Ok actually I didn't intend to go because some of my friends were not going but in the end I went...C'mon have to support the committee right?People work so hard to put things together for us you know? So there I was unprepared with any costumes but at least I have a mask...Bought the mask like ages ago and it's time for me to show the world...Ok as usual picture time!!!Sorry for the low quality because my hands were shaking yesterday like mad....Was too hungry I think?
Reached there about 7.20pm like that and there is still no sign of the party starting, talking about punctuality huh?*shakes head*
A table set up with masks...
OMG....King Kong in the house...Bernard on the right....Vincent-da-Kong & BernardGerard the Goldilock? haha I like that poseMe and Fay camwhoringMelody with her furry purple mask and cushiony pet
Registration time!!!!
Everyone gets a cup upon registration...Cup with name on....actually is my cup so that's my name!Fay with lotsa plates and cups...
Let the party start...
Ice breaker!Kenny Chew with his cut off toy.....curry fish head!!!*inside joke*Ps Lindy during session....What image is our mirror reflecting?Everyone is listening attentively...Michelle and Kok Wei!!!Thanks a lot for coming...The nominees for best dress..spot Kok Wei on stage?Yeap he sure was stoning even people pass the mic to him...
Nominees dancing on stage...
Random pictures
Yee Mun and MelodyShin Yi, Melody and me

Shin Yi and me...Kenny and mePs Lindy and me in maskSomehow I like the candles
Wai Yi and meJoel and meSara the organiser committee and me

Christopher and Vincent's King Kong mask After 5 hours of typing and uploading pictures for this post..I'm finally done with it...phew.*breaths in and breaths out* Uploading pictures in facebook may take awhile because it is really really slow -.-"
I got back from Nuffnang party in Borneo Baruk Club so wait up people for a very very long post about it!And now it's 3am and I'm close to dead tired...dance too much and so nitey ppl and have a blessed week ahead!

No comments: